As we all know, paper is a recyclable resource. Paper raw materials are mainly plant fiber, raw materials in addition to containing cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin three main components, there are other less content of the components, such as resin, ash and so on. In addition to sodium sulfate and other auxiliary ingredients. In addition to plant fiber paper, but also need to add different materials according to different filler. Commonly used plastic bags made of polyethylene are used as raw materials for oil, and oil is already our shortage of energy. In contrast, the production of raw materials for paper bags is trees, is a renewable resource. Itself has a biodegradable, recyclable features naturally affixed with a green label.
- Introduction To Cartons
- Carton Modeling Model
- Carton Design
- Carton Packaging Structure
- Carton Structure Proofing
- Carton Development Trend
- Paper Bag Classification
- Hard Nonwovens And Software Nonwovens
- International Culture Of Environmen...
- Printing Lingo: What Is A “Soft To...
- A Trend With A Soft Touch
- The Most Serious Environmental Reno...
- Printing Companies Should Work Down...
- Design Knowledge Of Cosmetic Packaging
- The Introduction Of Nonwoven Bags
- Import Paraffin Tariff Policy In USA